The leek fondue recipe is both quick to make and ideal to accompany your fish, scallops and white meats.
Embellished with a few pink berries, it will be more fragrant.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 3 beautiful leeks (or 6 small)
- 3 shallots
- 25g butter
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- 10 cl of white wine
- Pink berries
- Salt pepper
Leek fondue with pink berries recipe
If the preparation is easy and relatively quick, the success of the leek fondue lies above all in the cooking. Leeks should be well cooked but not grilled.
- Start by removing the green from the leeks
- Peel then wash the leeks
- Cut the white of the leeks into even sized sections
- Peel then mince the shallots
- Heat the butter in a sauté pan with the drizzle of olive oil
- Add the leeks, berries and shallots and sweat over medium heat for a few minutes, stirring regularly
- Return to low heat, cover and leave to cook for 10 to 12 minutes
- Adjust the seasoning then serve hot
This recipe will go perfectly with your fish, shellfish and white meats.
Enjoy your meal !