When autumn comes to the fore, there are joys that make us forget the arrival of the cold, these delicious soups, creamy and tasty, made from pumpkin.
Ingredients for pumpkin soup:
- 1 pumpkin
- 50 g butter
- 20 cl of fresh cream
- Bacon or dry ham
- Parsley chopped
Pumpkin and grilled ham soup recipe:
Pumpkin soup can be served as a starter or main course. Thanks to grilled ham, it's a very appetizing way to cook pumpkin!
- Peel the pumpkin, empty it of its seeds, cut it into cubes.
- In a sauté pan, melt butter (about 50g),
- Add the diced pumpkin, sauté for 3 minutes over medium heat, then add about 20/30 cl of water, pepper, cover and simmer gently for 30/40 minutes.
- Mix finely, return to the pan, add about 20cl of sour cream, then return to low heat (without boiling) for 15 minutes (especially do not add salt if you add bacon or ham).
- Serve hot
- I add bacon cut into strips and put on the grill, chopped parsley. The cured ham is also very good as well as cheese type Boursault.
Enjoy your meal !