Here is the recipe for delicious turkey rolls with gouda cheese, zotto shells and a touch of freshness with mint leaves.
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Cooking time : 15 minutes
Ingredients for 2 people:
In the box
- 2 turkey cutlets
- 1/2 onion red
- a few sheets of mint
- 60 gr of gouda
- 200 gr of shellfish
In the closet
- 1 knob of butter
- 1 bouillon cube
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- aperitif picks
Recipe for turkey roll with gouda, zotto shell with mint
Dissolve the broth in 500 ml of boiling water.
- Peel and finely chop the onion, then fry it in a sauté pan over medium heat for 2 min. with olive oil.
- Add the shells and let them heat for 2 min. stirring them halfway.
- Then add 1 ladle of broth, mix and let swell.
- Spread the cutlets on a cutting board.
- Roll them out with a rolling pin (or glass bottle) and cut 5 or 6 strips.
- Season them with a little salt and pepper.
- Cut thin slices of gouda and cut rectangles the width of the turkey strips.
Place 1 piece of gouda on each strip of turkey and form small rolls. Prick them with an aperitif pick to hold everything together. Then cook them for 15 min. over medium heat in a skillet with the butter, turning them frequently so that all sides are golden.
When the broth is completely absorbed in the skillet,
- Add a second ladle of broth and let reduce until the liquid is completely absorbed.
- Stir in the chopped mint, taste and adjust the seasoning if necessary.
- If the pasta is still too al dente ’, add a third ladle of broth and wait for complete absorption.
When the zotto shell is cooked, enjoy it with the small cheese turkey rolls.
If you have a little white wine, don't hesitate to add ½ glass 2 min. after placing the shells in the sauté pan.
Reduce and then add the broth.
Don't hesitate to flip the turkey rolls on the short sides so that all sides are cooked.