Here is a great recipe for an artichoke, ricotta and spinach pie.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 12 artichoke bottoms
- 1 lemon juice
- 50 g melted butter
- 300 g ricotta
- 5 eggs
- 150 g grated Emmental
- 200 g chopped cooked spinach
- 300 g of shortcrust pastry
- 50 g mesclun salad
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Preparation : 30 min -Cooking : 40 min
Paschal pies with artichokes
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th.6).
- Slice the artichoke bottoms, lemon them with the juice of a lemon. Brown them in butter, salt and pepper, set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the ricotta with an egg. Add the grated Emmental and the chopped spinach. Finish by adding the artichoke bottoms. Adjust seasoning.
- In a circle or an individual mold, place a disc of shortcrust pastry.
Distribute the artichoke preparation. Break an egg. Cover with a disc of shortcrust pastry.
- Bake for about 40 minutes.
- Arrange on a slate with a small mesclun salad.
Recipe : C. Fradin -Photo : C. Herlédan