Chicken with olives and candied lemon is a delicious dish that smells of the sun, fresh and fragrant.
Ingredient for 4 people:
- 4 beautiful chicken thighs
- 2 lemons candied
- 1 box ofolives fresh greens basil
- 1 big onions
- Chicken broth
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
It's an easy recipe for an impromptu dinner but also perfectly suited if you reheat it the next day.
Chicken with olives and candied lemons
Chicken with olives and candied lemons is a condensed Mediterranean flavor. The marriage of olives and candied lemon is a real wonder.
- Brown the chicken thighs on each side in olive oil
- Slice the onion and add it to sweat it
- Add the poultry broth so as to completely cover the thighs
- Add the fresh olives
- Finally, add the candied lemons cut into quarters or slices
Cooking chicken with olives and candied lemon:
The minimum cooking time is about 30 minutes on low and covered, but you can cook a little longer if you feel that the chicken is not yet tender enough.
When finished cooking, lift the lid and let stand until dinner to let everything candy.
- Cooking time ranges from 30 to 45 minutes
- Cooking is done over low heat and covered
- To warm it up the next day, take the same precaution (about 10 minutes)
As an accompaniment, we recommend that you semolina or rice, served in a rather deep dish if you like it bathed in its sauce.
Enjoy your meal !
> Health: benefits and virtues of lemon