Here is an original recipe and a great way to combine cod back with olives.
A happy marriage between the sea and the Provencal Mediterranean.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 back of cod
- 150g ofolives green
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- 1 lime juice
- Olive oil
Cod fillet & brunoise with olives
- Preheat your oven to 200 ° C.
- Place the cod backs in an ovenproof dish on baking paper and bake for 15 minutes.
- Very finely chop half of the green olives, the celery and the apple.
- In a blender, mix the olives with a dash of olive oil, a lime juice, water if necessary and season.
- Mix the tapenade with the previous preparation.
- Once your fish is out of the oven, cover the backs of the fish with the olive mixture, season and enjoy!
Photo credit: Ph. Asset / Mix’n’Olives