Here is the recipe for rice pudding and milk jam, an ideal dessert for gourmets and gourmets, easy and quick to prepare.
Ingredients for 8 people:
- 1 jar of Bonne Maman milk jam
- 1 handful of sliced almonds
- 1 egg
- 150 g sugar
- 1 liter of whole milk
- 7 cl of liquid cream
- 1 vanilla pod
- 140 g round rice
Rice pudding and milk jam recipe
- Beat the whole egg with the sugar and add the whole milk, the liquid cream and the split vanilla bean then heat without boiling while stirring.
- Infuse for half an hour.
- Remove the pod and add the round rice.
- Cook for 40 minutes over low heat, stirring regularly.
- Pour into a dish and let cool.
- When ready to serve, pour one to two tablespoons of milk jam into the bottom of 4 ramekins, then add the rice pudding.
- Sprinkle with slivered almonds roasted in a pan and serve.
Enjoy your meal !
Photo credit: Bonne Maman / F. Mantovani