Surprise your friends with these zucchini mozzarella mini burgers.
Easy and quick to prepare, they can be used equally well as an aperitif, as an appetizer or appetizer.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 2 courgettes
- 2 balls of mozzarella
- 1 handful of rocket
- 4 tbsp. of balsamic vinegar
- 4 tbsp. teaspoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Also read: our delicious homemade burger recipes
Recipe for mini zucchini burgers with mozzarella
- Wash and dry the zucchini. Cut them into slices about 5 mm thick.
- Cut the mozzarella into slices.
- Place a slice of mozzarella on a slice of zucchini.
- Combine salt, pepper, vinegar and oil.
In a salad bowl,
- Season the arugula with this sauce.
- Place a little arugula on the mozzarella, cover with a slice of zucchini.
- Hold with toothpicks and serve immediately.
Hot version: replace the arugula with a basil leaf without vinaigrette. Heat in the oven for 5 to 8 minutes at 200 ° C.
Visual credits: © Marie Leteuré / Jean-Claude Amiel / Interfel