Ideal for an aperitif or an autumn appetizer, the recipe for bites with Roquefort and dried apricots should seduce you with its freshness and lightness.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 16 sheets of lettuce Florette selection
- 100 g of mascarpone
- 100 g of Roquefort or other blue cheese
- 4 apricots soft dry
- Salt pepper
Roquefort and dried apricot bites recipe
In a bowl,
- Mix the mascarpone and the Roquefort with a fork.
- Cut the apricots into small cubes.
Using 2 teaspoons,
- Make 16 quenelles of mascarpone with Roquefort.
- Place each quenelle in the center of a lettuce leaf.
- Place these bites on a platter,
- Divide the diced apricots over each bite.
- Salt and pepper to your liking and serve.
Enjoy your meal !
Visuals credit: © Florette / G. Quantin / I. Brancq-Lepage