Here is the delicious recipe for confit pork pallet, both easy and quick to make.
Ingredients, cooking and accompaniment.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 pallet of farm pork
- 30g butter
- 2 onions
- 1 tsp. tablespoons of spices (turmeric, 4 spices, curry, etc.)
- 5 cl of agave syrup
- Coarse salt, Pepper
Confit pork pallet
Light the oven to 250 ° C (Th.8).
- In a casserole dish, place the palette, rub it with a handful of coarse salt.
- Add the spices and coat it well.
- Pour in the agave syrup, knead the palette.
- Season with pepper and arrange the butter in pieces.
- Add the onions to the casserole dish without peeling them.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes, turn the pallet over after 15 minutes. Drizzle with water if necessary so that it does not stick to the bottom of the dish.
- As soon as the palette is well colored, lower the oven to 120/130 ° C. Cover and simmer for 3 hours.
- Check the doneness from time to time. Drizzle with a stream of water.
Serve with mash, figs or slightly crunchy vegetables.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel