Here is a dessert as easy as it is quick to prepare with the inspiration mug-cake crumble with yogurt. Fresh and light, it should be unanimous around the table.
Ingredients for 1 person:
- 1⁄2 yogurt
- 1 jar of salad exotic fruits (20 cl)
- 30 g flour
- 30g butter
- 1 tsp. level tablespoons of sugar
- 1⁄2 tsp. of baking soda
- Sweet whipped cream
Yogurt Crumble Mug Cake Recipe
- Pour half of the yogurt in a mug and place it in the freezer for 30 minutes, ideally.
- Drain the fruit salad well.
- Mix the flour, butter, sugar and baking soda with your fingertips to make a fairly fine crumble dough.
- Take the mug out of the freezer, place the fruit salad in it, then the crumble.
- Cook in the microwave for 3 minutes at 1000 W.
- Top with a nice portion of whipped cream and enjoy!
You can use orange juice and candied orange peels for a slightly more flavorful mug cake.
Learn more about yogurt
Dairy products processed from lactic ferments are called “yogurts”. They are often confused with dairy desserts (rice pudding, flan, etc.) which do not contain any, but which nevertheless consist of at least 50% milk.
Plain, flavored, whole ... yogurt, there is something for everyone!
- The fresh and tasty taste of semi-skimmed milk yogurt is unanimous, whether it is normal, stirred, plain, flavored with all kinds of flavors or with fruit.
- The most greedy also appreciate the whole milk yogurt (milk which has kept its cream), smoother and creamier than the others. - For those who are watching their weight, there is now a wide choice of low-fat yogurts, called "0%", made from skimmed milk (no fat).
- Finally, drinkable yoghurt, the star of children's snacks, is convenient to transport to be consumed in all circumstances!
Recipe: V. Le Berre Photo: F. Hamel