Both fruity and delicious, this blueberry and cream tart is an easy and quick dessert to make.
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 2 eggs
- 50 g of caster sugar
- 60 g ground almonds
- 150 g heavy cream
- 10 cl of milk
- 300 g of fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp. icing sugar
Read also: how to grow blueberries
Blueberry and Cream Pie
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th. 6).
- Spread the dough in a pie pan. Prick bottom and edges of pan with a fork.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- In a salad bowl, place the eggs, whisk them and pour in the caster sugar. Add the ground almonds and heavy cream. Pour in the milk and mix.
- Take the mold out of the oven.
- Pour the preparation on the tart shell, then cover with blueberries.
Sprinkle with icing sugar and bake again for 20 minutes.
Well-being and blueberry
Blueberry: Already consumed in prehistoric times, blueberry is a small bluish black berry growing in the wild, especially in the French massifs. Fleshy, slightly sweet and tangy, this refreshing black pearl has been used since Antiquity for its virtues against diarrhea and much later for its benefits for the eyesight.
If today the medicinal properties of blueberries no longer of much interest, its antioxidant qualities are now attracting the attention of many researchers.
To read also: virtues and benefits of blueberries on health
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel