As a starter or as a main course accompanied by a good lettuce, the leek puff pastry with Saint-Marcellin and onions caramelized with balsamic vinegar should make your guests succumb!
Preparation time : 15 minutes
Cooking time : 20 minutes
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 3 leeks
- 2 onions
- 4 puff pastry squares
- 2 Saint-Marcellin
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. coffee sugar
- 2 knobs of butter
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- baking paper
Leek and Saint-Marcellin puff pastry, caramelized onions with balsamic vinegar
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (Th.6).
- Peel and finely chop the onions.
- Trim the ends of the leeks, then cut them in half crosswise. Then cut them into thin slices. Rinse and drain them.
In a hot pan,
- Add 1 knob of butter and reduce the onions over medium heat for 10 minutes. Halfway through, add the balsamic vinegar and sugar (optional) and finish cooking.
- At the same time, cook the leeks in a second pan with the other knob of butter, for 10 min. medium heat.
Meanwhile, cut the cheeses in half crosswise to make 4 round palettes.
- Take the puff pastry squares out of their packaging and place them on the work surface.
- Spread a little candied onions and a little leek on each, then finish with a Saint-Marcellin puck.
- Fold the edges towards the center, on the Saint-Marcellin, to close the puff pastry.
- Then place them on baking paper on the baking sheet and bake for 10 min.
Enjoy right out of the oven with a goodlettuce !
The practical HelloFresh info
You can also make 1 large tart or small round tarts in molds if you have them.
You can also simply make mini pizzas by making round dough using a medium bowl (this will serve as a cookie cutter).
Tip: its size should be slightly larger than the diameter of the cheese!
The HelloFresh trick
This recipe can also be made very well with puff pastry squares or pastry sheets for more lightness.
You can also accompany it directly with the entry offered with.
This will make a completely consistent and delicious accompaniment!